Thursday, December 1, 2011

I've got so much things on my mind to complete. I needa get myself a new pair of denim shorts, shop for christmas presents, write some cards, catch up on studies, make a trip down to Mount Zion and look at books, find a new bb cover.

It was raining in the morning today so we couldn't run on the track for pt. Instead we climbed stairs. Did 28 flights up and down mj, and now my thighs are aching. Would still prefer to run on track, its much easier for me. I miss Jazreel please come back soon!!! One more day I can't wait for my whole cell to be back I wna hear stories from them :)

I baked cupcakes yesterday, with two lovely girls ash and ven. Pretty chocolate cupcakes with white choc as icing! I love to bake, especially the moment the nice smell coming out from the oven AND YOU KNOW ITS A SUCCESS! When I'm a mother, I'd take up baking classes and bake often for my kids.

I'm typing whatever that comes to my mind. I'd love to paint a skyscrapper on room  wall, if I'm given the chance. And stick some glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceilings. Parents are watching xfactor now, feel like going out to watch too. But maybe not I'm on my roller chair, wna roll to my bed soon.

No comments: