Friday, January 6, 2012

I got it wrong in my previous post till Ethel told me. It wasn't 2011, its 2012 already was I dreaming that time. Six days into the new year and I'm here to set my goals for the year. Gets really boring because everyone's doing theirs, so am I because I want to. And feel accomplished when I look back.

In 2012 I want to,

Stretch myself and learn more. Love without walls. Never give up. Do what I love. Run a marathon. Learn a few songs on the guitar. Save up for an itouch. Spend time with family and friends. Seek God. Forgive even when it’s hard. Smile often. Be grateful in all circumstances. Try new things. Work hard. Embrace change. Hesitate less. Make every moment count. Be thankful. Be happy. Pray not only in bad but also in good times. Live for today. And above all, trust in God.

I want to have a sausage dog after watching some cute video. Though I'm still scared of dogs.

No comments: