Tuesday, April 24, 2007

RAWRHHHH.

English rocks sucks.
The test was -.-
Wrote less than 2 pages.
FAIL LAH. SURE ONE ):
The good thing, school was only like 1 hour today!
The test ends at 9 and you can go home already! [:

Anyway, me and Bernadette got caught by a female teacher for not tucking in shirt ]:

She went like..
Girls, tuck in your shirt.

She said that very softly.
We didn't heard her. Continued walking.

Then she shouted very loudly..
GIRLS, TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT!


And I was like..
SHOUT SO LOUD FOR WHAT? AS IF WE CANNOT HEAR?! WAHLAU.


After that, she waited for us to tuck in our shirts. And then YAKADAKADA #$@!?#%
Lectured us -.-

Say what..
SEC ONE ISIT? THINK YOU WHAT AHHHHHHHHHH?


I in my mind thinking..
SO WHAT? FISH LAH.


Then she said in a demanding voice..
NEXT TIME I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU DO THIS AGAIN! I WANT YOUR SHIRT TO BE TUCK IN FULL ALL THE TIMES!


I was like..
KANASAI! WE ALSO NOT THE ONLY SEC ONES WHO DIDN'T TUCKED IN THEIR SHIRTS. YOU SO FREE RIGHT? GOT SO MUCH TIME CATCH STUDENTS WHO NEVER TUCK IN SHIRTS RIGHT? GO ORCARD ROAD LAH. ALOT OF PEOPLE FOR YOU TO CATCH ONE [:


RAWRHHHHH >:O

No comments: