Wednesday, May 2, 2007

{ NTV126 ♥

NTV126 :D
I'm so gonna strike lah


I never hated a person so much before. And that's the most time I have ever said 'FUCK' in my life to her.
I can see that Jingshi and Renia are seriously fed-up and pissed at her already okay! Well, me too.

Jingshi wrote in her blog(took some parts only) :
Jingshi's blog

'Theres this.. Fucked-up bitch in my school.
and in my class somemore okay.
She's such a sucker, whereby like..
so many thousands of people hate her can.
Walao. She's chao ji .. tamade la.
Fugly bitch.
She is such a FLIRT la.
Everything that come out of her that sickening voice;
" he very shuai hor?"
"that guy shuai a not?"
Fine, i started disliking her already.

Tamade, i have never HATED anyone because of this little little things.
Simply, i have never HATED anyone SO MUCH that i COMPLAIN to my MOTHER EVERYDAY, AND AROUND THE CORNER, YOU WILL HEAR PEOPLE GOSSPING ABOUT THAT BIATCH LA. CAN YOU IMAGINE? THAT DISGUSTING .. SLUT?

Two persons walking okay .
then she dont know disappear until where,
Then we talk talk talk, then she will ..
FORCE her way in between us la.
She like.. ji dan . walk at the side cannot ar?
Must be in between us,
Create warmth. Friction. and pollute the air?

Oh, and, one of the gang members, created this
NTV126 club.
Haha. I AM IN LA .~ LIKE DUHHHH
What can we do?
Isolate her as a group.
yeah, as a group.

Then when that time comes, she will start to cry cry cry . Thats her forte .
To cry , to gain sympathy.'

WOW. Pretty vulgar right?


Then this is what Renia wrote:
Renia's Blog

'Hahahahahahaha, I really hate her laa, wahlau!

I.am.not.vending.my.anger.in.my.blog.so.people.will.side.me.
Cos'...
It's not a friendship whereby A hates B for something and B hates A back.
But... A pretends to like B-Z,
and...
B hates A.
C hates A.
D hates A.
E hates A.
F hates A.
G hates A.
H hates A.
I hates A.
J hates A.
K hates A.
L hates A.
M hates A.
N hates A.
O hates A.
P hates A.
Q hates A.
R hates A.
S hates A.
T hates A.
U hates A.
V hates A.
W hates A.
X hates A.
Y hates A.
&Z, still hates A.

Get the situation!? Imagine imagine, urgh.
&yes, it's not because B badmouthed about A from C-Z thus B-Z hates her,
but because her suckiness is so overwhelming that B-Z can sense it ~~~

Now B-K is merging as one to attack A!
And slowly, we'll all merge together and she'll be dead!
Get the picture? -_-
I'm so tired ]: I'd better go prepare my swords and shields now. ROAR.
I'm kind enough not to type any vulgarities already okay ~

I don't see the reason why the power of more than 20 can't win 1!
OH MY, OH MY.
I hope our courage will be keeping us alive.

}&girl, crying is so not the way,
to gain their sympathy.
They apologised, they're pretending.
You'd.Better.Watch.Out.'


Siewting Wrote:
Siewting's Blog


'Do u noe dat we dun like u at all??? can u stop bothering and irritate us??? can u stop separating my frewn fr us??? can u dun be so wad??? sighhh~ everyone is tired of yr attitude!!! we really dun like u leh...we really wan to tell u tis but maybe we just dun wan to hurt yr feelings and u will also go round spreading rumours bout us or wadever shit lah=.=hmmm just leave us alone sia~'

Even Siewting, who is a teacher's pet, said FUCK so loudly in class that almost everyone heard. Boy, my first time hearing her say that -.-
& Kele and Samantha Yee who seldom say vulgarities said!

NTV126 IS GONNA BE MY EVERYTHING.
MY LOVE
MY HUSBAND
MY FUTURE
:D

You should be smart enough to know what NTV means {:
Try saying 'NTV' alot of times and maybe you'll get it!

Almost everyone in our class is in the NTV126 Gang. And she's getting a lil' susupious already! Who cares? She even asked us what NTV means. Oh well, should I tell, Should I not?
NO WAY MAN!

No comments: