Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ate Astons and Awfully Chocolate yesterday. A big yay from me!!!!!!! We sat at Astons too long, the waiter cleared our table, we continued sitting, another waiter thought he haven't serve us so he served us another round of food! But yes of course we told them :) I wanted to eat desserts so badly and fortunately there was Awfully chocolate opposite!!!!! Love katong rd :)

I just watched Yog's running event over on channel 5. I always loved running but not competitive runs. They're so pressuring. But nevertheless I enjoyed watching them run. Singapore can never reach that standard.

Mobile uploads!


Karen Jane :)


She keep complaining about her pimple in this picture. Okay do






Polaroid make me look black :(








Love their small carrier!


Love road streets filled with food! Cafe Oliv, Katong Laska, Astons, Awfully chocolate, Pave. Yum :)

Oral in two more days. Sam says its every alternate day easy hard easy hard. So Day 5 is going to be ... hard. Ummmmmmm :(