Monday, August 9, 2010

Long weekends are a joy! Had a pretty good sermon on Saturday, coupled with the smallest but warmest cell session. Proud of Kele ushering for the first time :) And we talked about everyone's ambition, and I'm excited for Sandy's dream of opening a cafe when she grows up.

Oh yes one tick off our to-eat-list. Lick's ice cream buffet.
























































Anyway happy birthday Sandy!!!!!!! I think i've really got the privilege to see how you matured when you're 13 to now, 16. How you were so mischievous, always loved disturbing us and I enjoyed studying with you when we were secondary 2. I enjoyed popping by your house and taking your dad's bus and just hanging around aimlessly. Now that we've grown up, I still thank God you're someone whom he had placed close to my heart. I treasure you and our friendship alot. And I just want to tell you, you really inspire me :) Blessed sixteen!

Dropped by 11.30 service to catch Watoto's special performance. They're amazing, small little lively kids. They made me smile when I see them on stage, dancing and singing their best for God even though all of them have lost one or both of their parents due to aids. It just made me realise how fortunate I am compared to them, these kids in Africa have much worst lives than us but they're not complaining.


















Dropped by to Joachim & Jingen's wedding too. Quite cool :) Heart warming sight, really.

Haven't been studying these 2 days. Plus meeting Randolf & c3 leaders for a meal at airport tomorrow before heading to Zoe's mbs. Can't wait to have fun during the stayover too! Though we're going to feel guilty not making use of the time to study.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joanne! change link :D
http://lockheartxx.blogspot.com/

-karenahma :D

Joanne said...

Hehe ok!!! :>