Saturday, August 7, 2010

I had a hearty ice cream buffet at Lick yesterday. Spamage. 8 scoops of ice cream, 4 waffles and a crepe. Mix-ins are cool! Love the famous amos, nutella, malteasers mix-ins. Was overly sick of ice cream yesterday. But now i'm back in loving ice cream again. Weining is never ever gna have ice cream buffet again though hahahahahaha.

Then Weiming brought me Daphne and Doro to a nice long chat at some grasspatch in Tampines. Nice night! I like the night breeze too. Took a bus back and I got home 15 mins just in time before the end of the 9pm show. This is the first show that I'm gna watch since 2010. Its so exciting! Tho I know its super near prelims, but I still wna watch.

Long weekend ahead! 5 chinese papers, endless and uncountable math papers, phys test, geog test, emath mock exam etc. And Zoe's mbs on monday (which is so exciting!!!!!) = no time to study at all this long holidays. Oh well.

Saturday :)

1 comment: