Thursday, August 12, 2010

The first time in my life, i'm feeling so vulnerable and weak. Sometimes its not just hearing one side of the story. I need someone to talk to but no one's gonna listen. I know how you feel but you don't know how I feel. Letting God take control of this. I really really really just feel like breaking down.

Anyway today was just a bad day. But i'm going to count my blessings!

1. For the aunt in the bus whom I talked too. She made me feel loved.
2. For the loss in my voice. It blessed me in a way.
3. A safe journey home.
4. The storybook Ji Lao Shi bought for me. Was quite touched by that, I don't wna disappoint her.

Tgifs are supposed to be happy :) But I don't feel that way.

3 comments:

Daphne said...

I'd listen.
<3!

said...

I'd listen too sweetie <3 I'm here for you, always.

Anonymous said...

joanne! hahaha i change link again :D
http://lockheart.onsugar.com/

-karen ahma