Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gp exam tomorrow! And i'm here watching youtube videos, looking thru facebook photos, packing my wadrobe, digging out my gp notes. Okay and I know everyone will go WHO STUDIES FOR GP?!?! Well I will at least read through lor, I'm a mugger okay.

Tomorrow's NE JC1 Bash day too! Whole jc 1 cohort is watching Kungfu panda at Suntec together. Cartoon movies are not my genre but I hope it will be still as exciting.

Oh and I'm going bake macroons with my bakinggang101 soon!!! Can't wait :) I neea flea soon too. Deprived of so many things. I'm gna have an ice cream spam with Weining soon too :) YAY SO YUMMY I CAN VISUAL LICK MY LIPS NOW.


Testimonial match at Valhal


I FOUND A NEW FOUND FAV SNACK! THIS IS AWESOME LIKE REALLY AWESOME I LOVE IT SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!!!!

No comments: