Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The other time over at Jalan Besar stadium supporting mj soccer team!






We are literally like dwarfs beside the guys.




And Jazreel :) She cracks me up by her "I NEED TO GO HOME TO FEED MY TURTLE AND CLEAN MY CAT LAH, CANNOT GO FOR DINNER" HAHAHAHA

Holidays are here! We have an extra whole week of lectures. And I end school at 505 for most days with double econs and double chem lectures. I cannot take it :( I needa study during the hols!!! But it seems like there's too little time for me, plus I haven't plan my study schedule and my 2nd and 3rd week is filled with camps and stuff.

I'm left with the last week to rush my revision! Hopefully I get at least subpasses for all my subjects. Okay enough about studies. I CAN'T WAIT TO CATCH UP DURING THE HOLS! I can't wait to eat lots of ice cream, flea like any girl, eat good food and simply let my hair down from the hectic jc life.

YAY!

No comments: