Sunday, May 22, 2011

YES I AM STILL ALIVE!!!! I don't know why but after I've stepped into jc I am super lazy to continue blogging because ughhh there's simply no time.

What's up lately have been floorball trainings, cheerleading pratices (I'll be kinda sad after its all over, Colloseum's this wed!), studies. Oh and I just shifted house just this week only! So everything's been really hectic, and lots of stuffs to unpack but I think I can't be bothered because my dad said we're shifting again next year. So save my trouble, I shall leave all my things in boxes. Lazy to pack then unpack again!!!

BUT I stumbled upon lots of photos while clearing up the other day. Including my parent's wedding photos :) Super fun to look at all the photos! I saw my kindergarten photos too SO SCARY I LOOK THE SAME HAHAHA JUST THAT YOUNGER ONLY!

Anyway did I mention about Intergeneration camp that my class went last week? It was really meaningful! Spending time with the elderlys who turned out to be super fun and spontaneous, I really enjoyed myself at Singapore Sports School with my class and the elderlys :) The room was really nice too! Most memorable memories with my class so far with that one night spent together overnight.

Over at Kele's house now. Doing research for pw because my dad haven't set the internet in the new house yet. I miss her so much! Catching up now :) AND WE BOUGHT CHEESETARTS TO EAT!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE TAMP CHEESETARTS! Bought it for both of us to eat while I was on the way to her house.

Soccer finals this tues 6 to 9! Whole schl gna go down to support the match, sounds pretty exciting :) Then Colloseum on wed! Triton is gna be the first to perform. WE ARE GNA DO OUR BEST YES!!!! A pity mj cheerleading doesn't allow stunts or else it'd be more awesome.

Photos from May!




Snacking in the room! JAGABEE!








Triton cheerleaders!


Free ben's n jerry cone day!


Sweetheart!




Mother's Day service :)

No comments: