Monday, May 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE COREY AND AMANDA THE 1ST MAY BABIES! Surprised Corey at his house with Siewting and caught him in boxers after he opened his door, and him running back into the room. Its cool how their houses always have my favourite food! I'll always ate daim at Corey's house and Calbee seaweed at Siewting's house. AND I'LL ALWAYS FINISH UP ALL THE STOCKS AT THEIR HOUSES!


We both coincidentally strips!!!!!!! We look so funny together hahaha


How I will look like in braces




His mini cake has a toy car on it!










(Y)


AND HAPPY 17!!!


Went back to Siewting's house and we ate egg prata. Woosh I like my sunday morning breakfast :) Headed over to Felicia's house with Angela and we did math. Her dad made us coconut drink. And some grapes to eat while studying. Yummy grapes. Walked over to Elias to get her shaker fries OMG SEAWEED SHAKER IS BACK!!!!!!! I love them.

Had a little girls' talk in the room and I had to leave to go to my grandparent's house for dinner. So basically my entire sunday I kept eating non-stop. Hmm. Prayed for them before leaving :)

Airport study with the girls + Samuel today! I'm so jealous of the poly kids. You should see what Karen's homework about. DRAWING BOXES. HAHAHA WHAT IS THIS YOU TELL ME?! So she watched us study while she used her lappie, and after a while we kinda got distracted by Samuel's macbook. Hahahaha girls.







+ Kele and Renia Align Center

HMM I STILL NEED TO PACK MY ROOM. I got to stop procrastinating. School tomorrow so I better turn in soon!

No comments: