Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm home early today after service. Got to pack my room since I'm shifting soon. I really dread changes sometimes. I got to pack all my stuffs neatly into boxes, then unpack again when I get to the new house. Gosh its so time consuming with so much stuffs on my other hand to complete.

Gna shift to Ballota park. Which is FURTHER FROM MY SCHL! How sad. Plus there is only ONE bus service there where the bus frequency is every 30mins. Guess I will walk 20 mins out to the main road. Not an exciting change. My current house I already got to walk quite a distance to the bus stop and now its further!

Anyway my pimples are popping up, its hideious. REALLY REALLY REALLY STRESSED BY EVERYTHING THAT'S PILING UP. I really need a break. I need a time of solitude. To calm myself down. Deadlines to meet, more pushing of myself, responsibilities and burdens, ministry commitments.

Its weird how the weekends are here but yet I don't feel the happiness even when I'm in megalife. I'm too caught up with everything.

On a lighter note, cheerleading prac have been not too bad. Fifa world cup song by Shakira is gna be our opening song! Hahaha!










After handball!


Tinghong always share his stuffs with us :) Jy!!!

Going to eat fruits now. Fruits make me happy and healthy! CHOCOLATES TOO! TEEHEE

No comments: