Thursday, August 28, 2008

<:0)



I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT YESTERDAY THAT I CAN JUST RANT ON AND ON AND ON AND I DONT KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD CRY OR LAUGH OR SLAP MYSELF. Seriously teachers nowadays have *nbtd NBTD................grr grrrrrrr.

Mdm tham just had to compliment on my socks with 2 big holes accompained by my brown shoes. YELLOW LINE. Pssssssttttt. Finally broke my record of not standing up in the yellow line for one1/2 years, i thought i could last at least till sec four!

Susan Lau was even more .................!@#$%%^&*!?! Recorded me, karen & daphne's names in her handphone. (WAH TEACHERS GETTING MORE AND MORE TECH NOWADAYS HOR, HANDPHONE SOMEMORE)

She kept on: 'You! Come here!' Then i was like 'Huuuuuuuuh? Who?' She wasn't looking at me so i didn't went over to her. Then she went YOU, YES YOU COME OVER. So i kinda glare at her back, (giving that 'meeeeeeeee?' look). But I just went over and she just yak nonstop blahblahzzzzz about grooming.

LIKE WHAT THE WHAT THE, SHE WAS SO OBVIOUSLY LOOKING IN THE SPACE IN BETWEEN ME AND DAPHNE where no one was standing. I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS ACTUALLY REFERRING TO ME. So yeah after that whole lecture, gotta report to detention which was today z. (NBTD TIMES INFINTE)

Then i asked Siewting, 'Susan Lau eyes something wrong one ah?!?!?!?!' Then she replied, 'YA LA!!! HER EYES PAJIAO ONE LEH. YOU NOW THEN KNOW AH!!!!!!!!' HAHAHAHAHAHA. When her eyes are looking at someone, doesn't mean that she's looking at that person, in fact she's looking at ANOTHER person. SWEE LA. I COULD IMAGINE HER GLARING HER EYEBALLS OUT WHEN SHE ASKED ME TO GO OVER BUT I DIDN'T COS I THOUGHT SHE WASN'T LOOKING AT ME. (But apparently she was)

Oh yeah I had like 4 free periods yesterday!!!!!!! INSANE OR WHAT :BBBB Played cards and i was in this state of win lose win lose win lose strike, so i kept in-out-in-out-in-out of the game. What dumb rule they set, newcomer must shuffle cards hmphhhhhhhhh. HAHA LOL.

If.dava.didn't.come.back.to.school.yet.we.would.have.five.free.periods.five.five.five.five.five! But his lessons @ aha room was at least somewhat better than classroom :) Just as I thought he could not remember my name after so long, he called, JOANNE, QUESTION FOUR. (..............................................) I was about to stand up to answer his questions then he went 'Oh and what's that thing under your eye?!?!?!' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I swear sandy was laughing like a dumb mad cow. Corey went 'PIIIIIIIIIMMPLEEEEE!!!!! ~' HA HA HA SUPER HILR.

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNDER THE TABLE IN THE AHA ROOM AGAIN. DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNDER THE TABLE IN THE AHA ROOM AGAIN. DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNDER THE TABLE IN THE AHA ROOM AGAIN. DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNDER THE TABLE IN THE AHA ROOM AGAIN. DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNDER THE TABLE IN THE AHA ROOM AGAIN. DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNDER THE TABLE IN THE AHA ROOM AGAIN.

I realised my right skirt pocket wasn't heavy dang SO I REALISED ITS MY PHONE MY PHONE. AHH CRAP UNDER THE TABLE. DAVA LOCKED THE DOOR ALREADY, OFF THE LIGHTS ALRDY. So I could only stand outside the room and admire my phone from the windows.

Eugene a liiiiiiiiitle bit blind, keep where where where, (thereeeeeeeeeee, points to the table!) Samuel called my phone ********VIBRATE, light flicker blink blink blink.* The table which produces its own light ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Long story but got back phone in the end.

I guess this part got to be the bestaz of my day. I ATTEMPTED TO KICK RENIA BY FLICKING MY LOOSE SHOE, BUT IT SO HAPPENED MY PLANS WERE RUINED WHEN I SWING MY LEG IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, AND INSTEAD I UNEXPECTDELY HIT JIAQI'S HAHAHAHA (NOT TO BE MENTIONED). B.B.B.B.B.B.FUNNNNNNNNNNY.

Disney channel womanz came over during netball for the auditions of us! Her cam batt was going to die so she only filmed me and michelle a tiny bit! :>







What a tuesday............!

PS: *Nothing Better To Do :)


//////////////////////////////////////////////// (Wow that was a lenghty tuesday post i have)


Today's Hsk talk sit there enjoy aircon only, hahahahahahahaha wang feng tian saw us sucking our lollipops. Rushed over to detention, GO THERE ENJOY LIFE ONLY HAHA STILL CAN LISTEN MUSIC, ANYHOW ANYHOW SEAT, TAKE PICTURES AND-WHATS-NOT. SO COOL.














YES RENIA, I COUNTED THE HEARTS. 993 straw hearts! NOT A K LA HAHAHA. Told you so! :>) It was a tough time lugging the box home, one person gave me that IS-THAT-A-BOMB glare, and I glared back NO-IT-ISNT look. HAHAHAHA.

I missed the one and only chance of seeing 'two moons' on 27 august! Sigh sigh siiiiiiiigh if i could only live for another century around 2300 to witness it. IMMA SO DEPRESSED I DIDN'T SEE TWO MOONS.

No comments: