Friday, August 22, 2008


'One, two...........three, we kiiiiiiiick okay!' I KICKED I KICKED (HAHAHA!)


English letter writing was a breeze today :) Teacher said can refer to the notes she gave. Hehehehehehehehehe but DIRECT COPY AND PASTE. Anyway i passed maths & physics test surprisingly, not sure about history though, but tmr's bio CHILI CRAB MATI LA. I.am.so.haywired.oh.my.goodness.

ATTEMPTED TO STUDY BIO ON THE BUS while on the way to tamp BUT BUT ITE GUYS JUST HAD BOARD THE BUS when i so happened was at this page which says 'Penis is the organ for introducing sperms into the female. It contains spongy tissue which fills with blood to make the penis firm so that it can more easily be guided into the female.' DIG OUT THEIR EYEBALLS, PEOPLE STUDYING HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE LA. LOL.

Ikea
: Long elevator rides, IKEA tiny PENCIL + MEASURING TAPE, mirrors @ all angles, jumpy beds and sofa, pretty daisies, colourful softtoys (i didn't see snake buddyyyyyyyy!), one buck hotdog yummy etc.












Gorgeous dining room. 30000 plus plus!!!!!!!!!!







I luv big posters!!!!!!!!!!



FROGFROG. Third ikea-best-flenz. First snake, second tortoise, third third frog!





I heart the multicolour kid chair :) :)




See I told you mirrors are ikea's forte! ^^ There's still like plenttttty of images.





I INCREDIBLY LOOK LIKE LEANDRA IN THE LAST PHOTO. YES I DO I DO. VERY ALIKE I THINK.






Daises are so pretty arnt they! :) LUV THEM TO THE MAX.



I like this shot! (B I re-refilled Michelle's drink! IS IT ALLOWED! O:




BIOTESTTMRBIOTESTTMRBIOTESTTMRBIOTESTTMR.
WHYAREYOUSTILLONTHECOMPUTER.

No comments: