Saturday, August 9, 2008

I H8 EASTCOAST PARK, WHY LOCATED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY! Grrrrrrrrrrr, (Spent like two useless hours getting out)

And I think singapore should not be located so near to the equator manz.! Cold winds morning at first, then i thought 'ahhhhhhh going to be a nice breezy day afterall ahahaha' but turns out my assumption to be so so wrong and unaccurateeeeeeee D: WHAT THE IT WAS SO HOT LA (LOL).

Reached east coast like around 6.30am, helped to spray the excess shirts, plus paste tortoise (hehehehehe). RED/ GOLD BEST COLOUR COMBI PLZ HA HA. Everyone busy spraying hair like pesticide insects like that! Renia thought so. LOLOLOLOL. Spray until my whole clip gold colour one whoa super cool.



X-country 08!








THIS SMELLY DOG CAME IN LAST. With karen, renia, samyee!


I think this year was kinda more tough than last year. Maybe because the basketball girls were running this year, they didn't ran last year though. Heh. I swear i almost wanted to faint at the turning point, siewting said my lips were very pale when i ran past her. (WHEN SHE WAS STILL ONLY NEAR THE STARTING POINT, THATS HOW JIALAT THEY SLACKED LOL)

I still can't believe daphne could actually tahan wearing 2 shirts to run, IN SUCH A HOT WEATHER. Came in fourth, too lazy to re-explain the whole story again, but dammit shouldn't have dropped my phone at the finishing line. Should have taken the number tag before bending down to retrive back my phone, grr.


Main runners of epians! Totally distorted plus shag plus drained plus more shag after running la.

The singing songs part was really fun but i couldn't get to join my class!!!!!!!!!! TEACHER DONT ALLOW US TO LEAVE THE TENTAGE WAHLAU EH. All the prize winners around me were basketballers so they were all talking among themselves which leaves me purely stonning into space. FOR THE PAST ONE-HALF HOUR. So i was playing midnight bowling in my phone and i lost to this guy by a few thousands $$$! DANG DANG DANG.




Bus ride so long until everyone fell asleep!

Headed to bugis for movie after x-country. TWO TWO TWO FREAKING HOURS JUST TO GET THERE. The journey to the center of the earth is quite a nice movie to catch! Hoho. But lolololz i think we should come in only 30 minutes after the show had started. 10 mins advertisments + 20 minutes boring front parts (fell alseep zzzzz) The rest afterwards was very entertaining (EH CKL, TAKE A BOW HAHAHAHA INSIDE JOKE), they should make it 3D movie or something, would be even better man! SUPER COOL EFFECTS.


SO HAPPY GOT FREE TREAT ^^ (Usuals la hehehehehe)
J: Later let's go ntuc! (Hint hint to daphne)
D: (Kinda get my hint) I tell you ah, my budget 4 bucks, 2 for you, 2 for me.
J: HAHAHA REALLY LA! YES YES YES MAN.
//////////////
D: I think i buying this. (Points to the $2.40 cadbury bar) I can exceed my own budget but you cannot hor!
J: I also want that bar leh! (4o cents exceed only mah hor hor hor lololol)
D: UN NA UN NA.
J: Eh wait, see this bigger cadbury bar on sale leh!!!! Now 4 bucks only, before discount $4.50! Want buy not! (Then compare two small bars to a big bar) The big bar abit bigger leh! i help you save moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
D: (Look see look see)
J: EACH PERSON ONE BIG BAR OKAY?
D: (Gives me that you-win-already-lor face)

ALL DUCKS UNITE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hang on there, I'm cadbury-ing! :B

Happy birthday Sandy pig pig piggo! 08/08/08
Luv you babe! :)

No comments: