Monday, August 25, 2008

I spent my saturday mourning over my big fat pimple! ASDFGHJKQWLEPORITUYZMXNCB
V!?@#!#&%!! Ah and its raining every other day. Just as i wanted to step out of my house, IT POURED. LUCKILY i wasn't late for usher hoho.

We had to tie 200 over handcuff strings....! Then we left with only 10 minutes to finish up another hundred more handcuffs, Cordelia was like chiong chionggggggggggg. My hand almost broke lolol, but looking at the agony of the people's face when they realised they're going to get tied up hands & legs makes it all worth it. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Isaac & Cheeyann was so funny cos they were tied up so they couldn't walk properly. Walk like crab like that..................hilarious! Then Jiaru & Kendrick was like 'left right left right' hahaha cooperation eh! Seeing all the others jump during worship with their hands and legs tied up. I WANT TO TRY ALSO LEH HEEHAA. But i got to usher! Well well wellllllllllllllllll i can only laugh at others. (SADIST!) :D



Met kimberly at atrium. Don't lose your phone againa hor hor.! I just realised the first picture, kimerbly looks alot like Joan ng's sisterrrrrrrr! Right, joan ng!!!?


Cell @ Cheeyann's house! Watched track and field olympic during dinner. Benton kept saying that the african woman was a shadow during the race! TSKTSKTSKTSKTSK. Oh but she won the race in the end! :) Sharing during cell was great, got to hear wonderful stories from the others. DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, HAHA NG SHULING, COUNSELLOR SOMEMORE LEH!

Jiaru was saying how he hate his chinese teacher. Then Isaac went like,
Isaac: 'You should check out my Home Econ teacher when I was sec one man! Just because I didn't write the date for one assignment.................................................................... she sent me for CANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL)
Then when i went to the DM's office, the dm laughed like crazy when he found out that the teacher sent me for canning just because i never write date. He even treat me drinks!!! Then after that dm ask me to go back to class, and tell the teacher he canned me two strokes! LOL.

I TELL YOU, THE DM SUPER COOL LA RIGHT.

Oh yeah thanks js for the hoodie, all the way from london cambrige! Oh man oh man thanks alot its really nice :B Cordelia says she havent seen you for ages, better come back to church quick!

No comments: