Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HA HA HA HA HA. GUESS WHAT. I was grabbing some chocolates from the fridge, THEN I DIDNT REALISED I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT MY PHONE INSIDE THE FRIDGE TOO AHAHA SO DUMBO LAZXZXZXZ. Then i was searching lao ban tian for ittttttttttttttt, until i decided to eat more chocolates to cool myself down, and THERE IT WAS.

I decided to skip recess and lunch today partly because i have many things unstriked in my wishlist but no $$$$$$$$$$$$$, so byebye food. ~ But har har, i ended up taking many free food from GENEROUS people. Oh and ep's against bn for the next netball match, uh huh eggxitingggggggg. SANDY CAN'T MAKE IT DANG. :(



Ddong showed me this last night! 'Are you speaking bat, is that how is sounds? .............ANNUNCIATION, ANNUNCIATION, *punch!' CRAP JOKER AND BATMAN SO HILARIOUS LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH AND LAUGH PLZ. I keep watching over!


Congratz singapore, silver after 48 years, abit very hilarious china against china for gold lolololol :) I remember one setence kept me rofl, the china host was like: Let's now cheer for our guest, singapore. Lai lai lai, XIN JIA PO, JIAYOU!(x5). WAHPIANG EH STILL CHEER FOR US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME. HAHAHA JOKE ANOT.

No comments: