Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 14th birthday muscle woman likim! :)



I reek of stinky coffee after the cream smash, eugene's nose kept sniffffffing in the aha room. COFFEE SMELLS LIKE VOMIT after it stains on your shirt and you go wash it. I've got 2 big patches of brown which make me looks like i just fallen into a stupid mud pool.


We rushed into LT1 after our lunch where everyone was already seated and the papers were already given out. I couldn't really concentrate during the paper cos was kinda affected by coming in late. Likim couldn't concentrate too. Sandy had a series of misfourtune! I JUST HAD TO FORGET MY 8MARKS FORMULA. Now totally, its pooooooof. Mrs __ still had to waste my time to stop writing and ask me tuck in my shirt. IT WAS SUCH AN EASY PAPER BUT YET I LOST 8M ALREADY. Pekcek lehzxzxzxzxzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Cabbed to bugis after test! J.CO, bought a dozen. :) :)))))))) I luv the pizza flavour like how mice loves cheese (..............?!???? LOL)





DAO. HEHEHEHEHEHE.




Ate them up all for like ages. Dragged myself with a heavy stomach up to the fourth level cinema, you see we were LATE AGAIN. Luckily we could catch up with the storyline fast hehehehehe. 'Kallang Roar' I like the lines and phrases used. Thnx likim for the movie treat!

No comments: