Thursday, September 10, 2009

First things first, happy birthday Jayna! :) 4 years and still counting hehe and i'm really proud of you seeing you as such a bad girl in primary 6 and now what? You've grown so much! Awesome isn't it. Well happy birthday and love!!!! Seeya on fri xoxo.

Love how this face totally brings out the physics expression.

Karen cropped this out and gave this to me. Don't ask me why, I have no idea too.

We got chased out of macs, but we ignored for the first time.

Anyway look at her vain pencilbox!

Then we got chased out for the second time.

Just that time, Kiara came over right after her phonecall. She was like a freed bird, overcoming all her struggles and finally, a tinge of freedom.

Glad that Weining and Kiara got along pretty well :)


Why me! :(

Angmohs' think I'm a smart ass because I'm wearing a cambridge hood hehe.

Kiara looking good in the hoody!


Pc..... being pc.

I'm drawn as a pig again?!?!?!

I always wanted to buy a big tub of Icecream and share together with friends. And this time we did it! But we barely finished half the tub for our dinner!!!!!! That's how big it is.

And we had to steal spoons from the foodcourt. Since popeyes or macs neither had metal spoons. Genius plans.

Then Kiara left and I really hope she's doing fine now. Tkcare ok love. We have a thing for travellators.

We were saying it looks like f1.

Studied with Sam Delina today at t3 benches SINCE WE GOT CHASED OUT. But I love the way how airport becomes my second home whenever its near the exam period. You feel the sense of urgency because practically everyone over there are mugging their books off.

Phys remedial in 6 hours, we're getting a breakfast treat from Alvin Ang! That's the only thing I'm looking forward in his entire lesson.

No comments: