Friday, September 25, 2009

Old Airport Road has really huge sugarcane drink!!! Like thrice the size of a normal cup, and it could even make up my lunch. Going to try their Char Kway Tiao and Laska someday hehe been so long since I last ate good hawker food. Too much fast food, I totally forgot the taste of local food.

HAHAHAHA SHUCKS. I don't want to be a sadist but..... I really can't help laughing!!!!!!!!!! No I better stop laughing, I don't want to be mean. But HAHAHAHAHAHAHA seriously, its hilarious. I don't want to explain the incident here because we'd accused of being sadistic so mmmm hahahahahaha shuts mouth but still, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sweetheart study date today! Epic fail. Miss Jco donuts, but their double chocolate still can't beat Donut Factory's. We planned for our post examinations to do/go list though, make me feel excited only hehehe. Embarrasing moments are always shared with her, we pasted post-its on the transparent window, hoping people would walk past and see them! Haha.

Post exams!!!!

Then we went up to the open spaced, talked about our h1n1 period, which was really indeed memorable memories. I still remember HOW PAIN THE SWAB TEST WAS!!!!!!! Grr. And we talk and talk and talk till night falls. Didn't study much you stupid sweetheart.

I wna catch so much movies now.

I can't wait till post exams.

I'm looking forward to Pj's farewell tomorrow, quite cool.

I like doing trigo to piss myself off ha.

I was late for school today because I forgot Siewting had loser olvl Bio Spa thus she couldn't fetch me to school.

Mr Peck is a fine nice sir.

I find the name Roxanne really pretty. Jealous!

No comments: