Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My nose was like a running tap today. I used up Ruihang's 2 packet of tissue papers, and even stole cheapskate toilet paper from the school toilet. Was someone talking bad about me, or someone's missing me too much? Hahaha.

Can't wait for this saturday! Special youth service. I regret buying this packet of chocolate chips just now, which I finished it within an hour. Now my throat feels really dry.

I remember something which I thought it was funny! "Oh shit I think I typed Pasir Ris as Paris!!!@#$%" ..."Omg really, I typed meet at Paris as 7pm." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Class Lunch at Just Acia.

Qiuguang's coke float really floated.

Pc giving a constipated look.

Joey and Cheryl looking cute here

Short unite.

Kuoxian you not man enough!!!

Last spoon of ice cream before we leave.

And a group photo.

Mrts' have pretty floor.

No comments: