Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yesterday our whole class was late for Amath lesson for 20 mins, which was the last period for the day. So Robert Lee wanted en explanation from us. And Pixie volunteered himself to explain.

"Oh because spotcheck in the morning eat into phys, so phys eat into english, english eat into creative arts, creative arts eat into recess, recess eat into chinese, chinese eat into chem spa, so chem spa eat into your amath lessons !!!!!!"

Mad hilarious ttm.

Had double chocolate frape at McCafe to accompany our straight 5 hours study yesterday. I drank the.fattening.whip.cream. And is it because of that I've got 2 ulcers on my lips this morning??????????? No right. Whip cream is harmless.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS TAKING THE SAME BUS 5 HOURS LATER??????????? Not even 50. But pwn actually found my pin which I dropped on the bus 5 hours ago, and exactly at the same spot, SAME BUS. I've never been this lucky before!

//////

Jayna's Mount Sinai parrrty!

Sweethearttttttttt, hate to see you like that urrrrrggghhhhh

Gayna's balloon from duck and shuling! :)

Isaac reminds me of army now. 20 more days to bald!!!!


Duck looks like she's fuming in red because of the lighting hahahahaha!

Looks like some character which I can't remember!!!!!

Jayna played the violin for us but she refuses to let me take photo of her :(

See the serious face

Violin.is.super.hard.to.master.I.play.like.a.spoilt.violin.

Tofu

The Tan's. I like to spot similarities between siblings. For Jayna and Alisa, its their smiles and eyes.

Taboo!

:)

Yeah people have been asking why did I move over to tumblr instead of blogger. Top reason i get bored of things easily, blogger's one of them. Second reason from top, tumblr has awesome quotes!!! I don't really care about tumblarity in tumblr.

No comments: