Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sunday w/ the belated birthday girl. Who was also the latest but we had to gave in to her. Ha ha see, take advantage of us. I'm going to say for the second time but I think Orchard Ion is reall boring. We had a hard time deciding on lunch, finally settled down at some Jap restaurant.


Pink daisy :-)

Oh yeah can you believe JWAY WON 60BUCKS FROM THE ARESENAL/MANU MATCH because his mother heard him wrongly and bought the wrong bet but ended up winning instead?!?!?!!?!

Ralph Lauren, this is for you!!!!!!!!

Secretive.

And we started our walking trip.

And I actually brought along my polkadotted umbrella because it was raining heavily when I stepped out of house.

Uh, Buyong road? ...Hahahaha!

It was quite high, their head is almost touching the ceiling.

With the pink Ic's, now we can do things legally without sneaking.

Pool!


And it was addicting. Apart from the fact I still can't adjust my palm to a comfortable position. Hope you had a great day weining! Are you keeping my pink daisy alive?!??

Yesterday's teacher's day celebration was far better off than other celebrations. Zhangyang, who keep prompting "Was my singing good on stage just now?" "Did I sound ok???" Hahahaha.

My throat hurts whenever I sallow my saliva now. LEK, I THINK ITS BECAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH OF YOUR BEE BEE SNACK.

Aftermath pooled again, then movie at tampines. Saw Nicole and Victoria! And Ivan and Cheryl. Cheryl black, steamboat ah!!!!!!! Met up with Huishan for dinner but we had frolicks only hehe. Settled at Coffee Bean, talked about different people. Sushi soon omg i am so craved for it, after you mentioning that its only $1 per plate.

LIENHAN I HOPE THERE'S VEGETARIAN FOOD FOR YOU TO EAT LATER. Or else you can have my free flow of ice cream and drinks?

No comments: