Sunday, September 6, 2009

MY EAR STILL BLOCKED, since friday.

WHY??????????!!!!!

Anyway I only found out recently that North Korean is a communist country. That was like news ago!!! Haha okay at least I found out. They can't even leave their country, they have troops dividing them away from South Korean. If i'm there I would just go insane, I call this prison. I wouldn't complain about my life because they are much more pathetic than us.

Candy floss reminds me of one stupid incident.

HAHA HMM.

Lunch.

Invited Vivienne and Jeanette for service. And some others turn up too. There was a good 20 plus people with us. Hate to walk to long way in because our side gate was locked! HAHA EXCERISE OK PEOPLE.

Isaac was ridicuously hilarious on stage "Who is the most handsome one on stage?" "SHOULD I MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS FOR YOU?" HAHAHA

Jae you stylo!!!! Rolled up Jeans and half spiked hair, managed to portray the bad side boy in the drama uh ;)

Van Ettejean Kele Sam Lek

Rae & Car

Its raining but I'm still going to go down to get my favourite hot and spicy calbee.

Happy Birthday Samuel & Rachel !!! :)

No comments: