Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back at blogger!!! Tumblr shall be my secret hideout for quotes. Anyway I have 4 days to enjoy till the fullest before I mourn in despair hehe. I feel like eating Polar's strawberry waffle so much mm. Its been so long since i last felt that I have nothing to do woooooooooo. I just cleared my room's mess because dad says we're shifting house. That's pretty sad right, I can't hitch rides home now if I move house :(

Anyway pictures from very long ago!


Really eons ago, because this is when the f1 craze was still on ha ha ha






We thought it was a good weather, we thought.




But it rained 5 mins after we settled down!


Headed indoors!


And we had to carry the drinks for them ha ha gentlemans they are!












HAHAHAHAHAHA










We both wore pink hehehe












Like star cruise ha ha!










He is gay awesome




"Stop taking pictures when I'm eating!!!"


See!




Bull 4 sale!!!!



Finally uploaded all these hahaha credits to Samuel's cam, Lek quick get your brother's memory card hehehe.

Friday right after phys paper karaoke plans were changed to movie. Watched 500 Days Of Summer then we saw gr girls inside too!

Then I went like "Eh I thought you all watching the something 500 days one???"
"Yup!"
"Then how come you all in this cinema?"
"Same movie what!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA oh ya"

Then had pmt. Awesome! Before that met up with jajojo at frolicks. JAYNA DON'T WANT CUT HER FRINGE WHEN WE TRIED PULLING HER INTO A SHOP :( MONDAY WE DRAG YOU CUT FRINGE AGAIN OKAY, SET AH JOAN ;)

Deepavali day was spent at church. Everyone was shocked when Isaac appeared! He came as a surprise, because we thought he would only be coming back nest week. HE LOOK LIKE AN EGG-HEADED NOW!!!! HAHA MAD HILARIOUS. And he look so short without his hair, he should plant a tree on his head, would still look much better :)

I like cell yesterday! The sharing part. CHARIS LEONG COME BACK SOON AGAIN LOVE :)

No comments: