Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I AM DRINKING YUCKY ORANGE JUICE NOW.
I hate it. But I am still drinking it.
Because I am thirsty. And I don't feel like drinking plain water.

I keep rewatching the video over and over again. Now I realised I said alot of nonsensical stuffs throughout, and Jayna super cute just kept eating and eating and eating. It took me a good 2 hours to upload it!!!

Joan Faith: EH I LIKE THE PART WHEN YOU SAY
Joan Faith: WE'RE WATCHING SUNRISE AND VERY ROMANTIC
Joan Faith: THEN IM LIKE YEAH
Joan Faith: THEN JAYNA "BUT WE'RE ALL GIRLS"
Joan Faith: Like wet blanket leh HAHAHA

Yesterday was our Jajojo date, 6 months after our last Good Friday date. We met up at 1.30pm to watch the sunset. Epic joke isn't it.

Its like saying "I meet you guys at 12am and we watch sunrise at 5am" HAHAHAHAHA

Luckily we got a shady place, and we camped our whole afternoon there. Bought snacks to munch on, and no one ate the oreos!!!!! Joan doesn't like oero and Jayna doesn't eat junk food (yes she doesn't!). They totally missed out on good stuffs right haha!

It was kinda a good afternoon to talk and relax. Love afternoons spent like this! To pair it off, a pretty sunset at the end of the day.










Colouring is awful but the flavour is awesome!!!












They cute right!!!!!!!!! Go imitate them










































Wriggly little toes ;)





















Sun setting down!















Like themepark only

Love you girls xoxo! I ate finish my tam tam already, its so nice and addictive :( I want more!

Today was supposedly off-school for me because I didn't had listening compre. Met up with pwn after her listening compre and we headed to town and shopped fareast, which then we walked all the way to Plaza Sing on bus 11 (our two legs) and then walked to Fort Canning. It was a walking spree, totally. Now my leg ached so much ha ha!

AND I PASSED PHYS!!!!!!!!!! Never did I thought the feeling felt so good. Samuel scared me because he went like "Mr ang told me about your phys marks..... Listen ah..... He say................."
You will feel scared right??!!! Then he went "Relax lah you passed, I passed too! Hahahahahaha!" PHEW PHEW PHEW HAHAHA THIS PASSING PHYS FEELING ROCKS TTM.


My father trying to be funny by rearranging my stuffs!!!

No comments: