Thursday, October 22, 2009

I had my first cry in school today. I was trying so hard to control but I broke down in the end. But well it was really a warm feeling when everyone cuddle by you and pat your back, then they're like "Don't worry your CA can pull you up!" Then I was like "But I failed my mid years too". Hahaha ahaha I guess i'll failed overall but I think I can pass 5 subjects to get promoted. I'm okay now! :) I don't know why but English is really not my forte, no matter how hard I tried. Thanks Deon Lim for tissue hehe AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO CRIED FOR OTHER SUBJECTS ESP CHEM AND PHYS, WELL YOU GUYS ARE STILL NUMBER ONE AND DON'T LET THIS GET DOWN YOU AITE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Failed another paper, combined humans, I just need another mark to pass! Gay isn't it hahahaha.

I'M EMBARKING ON A READING ADVENTURE NOW AND I HOPE IT SUCCEED FOR ME!!! Xoxo

No comments: