Monday, October 26, 2009

This is so addicting, currently loading Antm Cycle 13 Episode 3. I'm going to watch this cycle slowly because if I finished it fast, I have nothing else to watch. Hehe ok what logic. Yeah anyway ALL THE BEST FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING O'S!! One day late but well hahaha. Can't imagine one year down the road, I'll be taking the big paper too. Umm I wished I never wake up in reality. I'm craving so much for prata. Miss malay food. Oh and I've been cutting down on fastfood alot, which is a good thing I guess? Yeah hehe.

Drinking Ice Lemon Tea makes me feel so bloated. I don't know why too.

I have like holiday homework waiting for me to do already!!! And its not even the holidays ha ha tension tension tension. /// You know I'm so bored that I really don't mind studying but I won't lah HAHA. Oh I hope I can make it to class chalet, kinda sad if the dates clashes and all. Hmm. Today's lessons last for a good 8 hours, I was so drained out. And its only day one :(

OK I SHALL WATCH ANTM NOW WOO!!!!

No comments: