Thursday, October 29, 2009

I look forward to eat breakfast every morning. Because I have blackberry cereals which I liked it alot! Meet the parents is tomorrow AND MS JASMINE TAN IS SO SO SO SO NICE!!!! She's going to speak good for me! I'm lucky I got chose by her rather then Mr Alvin Ang. He gives me totally nonsensical comments, real negative ones.

ANYONE HEARD MR ROBBERT LEE HICUPPING DURING OUR AMATH LESSON???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm so lazy to post anymore. Next time!

Happy birthday Marcus, Genv and Jeramyn!


(VIDEO CREDITS TO JOEY LIM!!!! Hehehehehe)

Marcus got his "birthday bash" right in the canteen. I should be thankful I'm not a guy. Hahahahaha and Laura threw over a cake onto his face after that and we kinda dirtied the floor. Then the uncle screamt and shouted "knnccb" at us and we were so horrified, and we helped him clean up the mess since its our fault! Epic scene.

No comments: