Sunday, September 19, 2010

I feel so lazy to upload photos and videos. But it was baking at Siewting's house on thursday! We almost set the oven on fire. There were sparks. So it was like watching a horror movie while keeping a look out when baking. Failed baking :( Then sang karaoke! And had fun in playgrd.

Coffee-beaned with Shuling on friday before Corne Bekker's seminar. It was refeshing, the Book of Revelations :) Must really say I've learnt alot! The 4 creatures, 7 trumpets, 7 bows, end times etc. Love his "Can I have your eyeballs", sound just like Mr Soon's "eyeball me". Hahaha!

Hv been taking a breather for 3 days straight. If this goes on, I'll lose the momentum. Oh yeah, I've gotten back my eng, chinese and ss. L1r2 19! Let's wait for monday, more to come hehe. Anyway I had fun talking to Sam at the grasspatch just now :) Shall sleep soon and wake up early as usual!

No comments: