Sunday, September 19, 2010

I just ate a mooncake! FINALLY. I've been craving it since last year. But I don't like yolk. I must tell you this!!! Shuling ate a mooncake, and she was thinking why the yolk was so salty (fyi mooncake yolks are meant to be salty) And she thought salty egg = mooncake spoil. So she threw the whole mooncake away. HAHA YOU KNOW MOONCAKE HOW EXPENSIVE ANOT?!?!?!!!!

Anyway that reminds me of friday night. We played sparkles at the grasspatch!!!! In lieu of mid-autumn. I love throwing the sparkles high up into the sky. Nice sight. We shld do this more often. OH OH AND JOANC CREATED SNUFFY A FB ACCOUNT. Fyi snuffy's her softtoy keychain. Pam's going to create Squishy a fb account too. Squishy's snuffy good friend. Oh my goodness.

Anyway studied with Huishan today at the coffee bean. I'm convinced she's CRAZY :) love you still please take a break!

Happy birthday granddaddy! I made him a card :)

OSIM!!!!! - Oh Shucks Its Monday

4 comments:

said...

:O it's my grandma's birthday today!

Joanne said...

HAHAHA AWW grannys unite!!! :)

Daphne said...

I liked his "coffee makes you feel the love of God". Something along those lines. Hahaha. :)

Joanne said...

Hahaha because you're a coffee lover!!!!!!!! ;)Jy for tmr!