Friday, September 3, 2010

Its the end of term 3 today! Ikr it doesn't feels like it at all. Here comes "Sept holidays". Official holidays for us only starts after 12 nov. I still feel unhappy about today's paper!!!!! Even while I was doing my Emath paper 2 I was cursing myself for the chem paper. So annoying. Okay please cool now.

But! Had a super fun night with Siewting and Sandy. We watched Taken in Siewting's house and while me and Siewting were screaming like mad and using the pillow to cover our face, Sandy kept her cool face. Expressionless one leh when she watch thriller shows!

Yay and I had malteasers to munch on when watching :) Then watched them eat dinner and we went down to play blind mice because someone wanted to. I am a lousy catcher! Sandy is a MONKEY she makes my heart jump, i rather get caught its so hard to dodge away from her!

OH AND WE PLAYED WITH SMALL KIDS TOO!!!! Because they suddenly barged into the playground, so we played ice and water with them. Quite cute, but tiring to the max. Active little kids :) & They had a new term!!!!!! They'll squat down and say "Mushroom head". Our generation is "twist" and cross our fingers to prevent someone from catching you. We outdated already!!!

I'm back home supposedly during to do sards (i hope not everyone did) and i'm going to pack my messy table soon. Thinking of taking a break tomorrow again and start on Sunday or Monday. I'll see :)

Library's cafe galiee brownie is nice!!!! Toppled with chocolate syrup, extra yum yum. Wna try their set meal soon too :)

OH YES ITS JESSICA BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love u awesome chairwoman! Said what I had to say to you in my 4 pages long message :)

Weining's birthday!


At Pocketful of Posies :) Am so going there back again! Swing chairs makes us happy!!!







































Step up 3d :)






























Id photos :)



HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!! Love all my teachers who taught me thru the years! Cliche but really a big thank you :)


Ji Lao Shi! Who never fails to make me guilty because she's simply too nice.


AHA Mrs Kee!!!! :)


And Ms Tan :)


AND ROBBERY :)


I laugh straight for a minute when I saw Mr Ang's comment: "yucks....can you cropped away my legs...the whole posture looks weird.."


Aces workout! We don't seem like we're doing?









AND YOU GOTTA TRY THIS. LOVE EVERYTHING WITH FRIES!!! EWF IS AWESOME






Playing with polaroids before the food arrives


NUTELLA SHAKE NUTELLA SHAKE!!!!!!!








Their portion is so HUGE! I haven't even started on the burger and I was full and bloated already. Literally had to force it down my stomach. Curry fries was good :)


Wn got sour onion cream fries, equally nice :)





I AM GOING BACK FOR MORE NUTELLA SHAKE AND NUTELLA TART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's are the two cafe's you went to with weining?

Joanne said...

Pocketful of posies and Everything with fries :)