Friday, September 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYNA = SUNSHINE :) SWEET 16 TO U HEHEHE
























////////////////

Singapore Swimming Club on wed! :) We braved thru the morning storm. It was so so so so heavy. I can't believe we walked in that heavy downpour, was literally drenched tho we had an umbrella. We studied in the comfy study corner, freezing cold. Then i realised all my geog notes were wet :( I slept on the sofa there :) Okay then lunch! OMG WE ATE CHICKEN PIE AND FISH AND CHIPS AND CHICKEN WINGS AND FRIES!! YUM YUM YUM HEHEHEHE.








We were drying our wet clothes ~

Adventures of domo!



Domo very cool, know how to weighlift!





















Back to study, and it was rrreally cold so we went out near the pond to study. Yay fishes! They kept jumping out of the water. We entertained ourselves with domo! THEN WE WENT GYMMING! For one and a half hours. Sweat. I like!













And we had a hearty dinner afterwards! Defeats the purpose ikr :) I had club sandwich! Cheeze ham and baaaacon and all my fav add ons. Was way past dinner time so I guess all the food ended up as fats for us? :)



WE SHLD GO BACK SSC SOON AGAIN! Love you pwn :)

PS: Kele say I look like chihuahua because both are small sized! Okay but me and her agreed that Sandy look like scooby doo! Hahahahaha!!!!!! Airport for study again and bake soon :)

No comments: