Sunday, September 26, 2010


This is Snuffy and Squishy (the softtoys we're holding on) and they both have facebook. Okay not squishy not yet, but soon.

This week's been great. Studied with Weining, Joan and Huishan :) I want to come up with a study plan. But I highly doubt I'll follow it tho. Those around me probably know I've an ulcer hahahahaha i've been whinning over it for days. Practically moaning, and Karen ho no matter how much bongela gel I applied, it still won't recovered! Stubborn useless ulcer.

Oh!!! There's chocolate buffet at Fullerton hotel. I was so hyped it over. Then I googled it after Weining told me. And its $38+/person. Okay forget it. So sad right :( :( :(

Weiling's going to leave Singapore to pursue her dip in photography next year. SHE'S GOING TO LEAVE ME AND HS IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( Going to miss her like mad. Smuggle us in your luggage!!!!! We're going to have good quality time after o's.

Shuling's cuteness is +++++. She was talking to me about geog over dinner. "My geog ah.... f9" "Huh why?! I thought our schl moderated our marks, add extra 7 marks" "Yeah add extra extra marks. At first U grade, after moderation become f9, still fail....." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: