Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WHO WATCHED TOOTH FAIRY WITH ME THIS YEAR IN JAN?!?!?!?! OWN UP CONFESS!!!!!!! I forgot. And I needa solve a mysterious mystery.

Anyway just got back from Duck's house with Sandy. We surprised-visit her! Don't worry about tomorrow, you'll get to eat your big cadbury bar soon, and no more porridge for you anymore too.

Collecting back my last 2 papers tomorrow. There have been good results, and of course bad ones too. 2 D7s, 2 C6s and 3 A1s in my pockets now. I don't really care tho because ultimately I'm looking at my O's? I am so determined SO SO DETERMINED to turn my D7 chem into a A1. You guys don't give up on me!!!!!!!!! I'm still having hope.

I had brownie with ice cream at Cafe Oliv with Weining today :) Yummy! Oh and happy birthday Pc! You've been a great friend, great chairman.

I wna celebrate mid-autumn with a lantern and mooncake tomorrow. I miss being young.

2 comments:

Karen :D said...

Haha I watched in feb I think!

Daphne said...

Thanks dear <3 I really appreciated it!