Thursday, September 16, 2010





Its over ITS OVER the torturing 3 weeks of sleep study sleep study study. No wait, its not unofficially offical over. The end of prelims is just the start of o's. Okay its not over.

But anyway I had let my hair down yesterday! Waiting for the bio students to end their last paper today, then going to have fun today with them as well. And be back to studying on friday? Friday's Cornell bekker :) Oh bk is becoming more like macs! I bought a vanilla cone from bk yesterday. I'd say it was much worth (since it was 20 cents cheaper hehe okay singaporean aunty) and the cream that was on the cone was huge and tall!!!! It took me forever to lick it finish.

A few fun facts I found about dreams!

1. You Forget 90% of Your Dreams
Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10, 90% is gone.

2. Everybody Dreams
Every human being dreams. If you think, you are not dreaming, you just forget your dreams.

3. You can have four to seven dreams in one night.

4. If you are snoring, then you cannot be dreaming.

5. In Our Dreams We Only See Faces, That We already Know

Our mind is not inventing faces. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces throughout our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams.

Have a great thursday! :) And I love waking up early.

No comments: