Tuesday, July 1, 2008

9 yummy cupcakes.......! 8) I went crazy over them (like ga ga ga ga ga) and HAHA i (convinced) people to give up their cupcakes! LOL credits la okayyyyyyyy, Corey, renia, samuel, zehao, weepeng, daphne(from ruiheng). And the other 3 were baked by, yes the person typing all these. :)


Spells F(antastic, antablous, abulous, ascinating) :D AND I SKIPPED RECESS AND LUNCH AND MAYBE DINNER CUZ I WAS SO FULL AFTER EATING THEM. I still have three left goooodness.


Oh yeah i was supposed to wake up at four today to complete my graph, but APPARENTLY, my 'eh-five-more-minutes-to-sleep-la', ended up waking up five instead! SO ANYWAY, i didn't complete the graph cuz i was dumbfounded by the questions, ah such a waste of time, should have just slept more. THEN I GOT REALLY BORED, i ended up putting paperclips on mua shoelaces and it looks totally stupid but WHO CARES. !! :D

Sidetrack: I WAS THINKING OFF PUTTING USELESS EARRINGS ON MY SHOES TOO HA HA HA HA HA OKAY I SHALL TRY THAT. ^^

/////////////////

Dava was so mean (POK!) Calls me a hyenaaaaaaa......ahem-ahem. I don't fancy our new vice-form teacher! D: She stares at me with her bulging big eyes. !!!!!!!!!!! Oh she's our art teacher too, WONDERFUL Z.

Before i forget, PHOTOTAKING TODAY LOL.

Okay i need to say thissssssssss, but i didn't sit in the first row!!!! I ALMOST DID KKKK. Luckily that 'hero of mine' last minute changed my position! OR ELSE I WOULD BREAK MY 7 YEARS OF RECORD OF STANDING UP DURING PHOTOTAKING.!

Primary 1 to sec 2: From third row middle, to second row middle, to second row LAST and now still constant. LET'S LEAVE IT LIKE THIS OKAYZ, I DONT WNA SIT DOWN :D





Quite sometime ago. (Ay wait it was only last week!) YANG'S LESSON. LOL. Stand down there enjoy wind onlyyyyyyyyyy. C:

(L)(L) WUBAI HA HA HA HA HA HA WHAT THE! (Inside joke la uh) :D

I hope training would not be tough tmr!

No comments: