Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally get to see class photos ^^^^^^^^^^^^^v which asdfghjklqpwoeierituyzxcvbnmz very retarded ley! BUT I LIKE THE CANDID SHOT :B Puff pufffff.



Hahahahahahahahhaha its obvious that i'm shorter than wanxin but yet i'm standing in front of her (GRINS)


Eat.pea! :)


Fire drill today was so so so at the right timing yay luvvie! Maths was purely screaming and shoutings being overly too eggxited for the game LOL.

2.4 run was atrioussssssssssss. Our class lucky-drawed and got the last timeslot to run HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ptttttf. Last leh (!!) I MUST BEAT SAMUEL ONE DAY I MUST BEAT SAMUEL ONE DAY I MUST I MUST I WILL. WATCH OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (H) Only 20 seconds difference can one can one!


Oh yes, and i'm VERY IN LUV WITH SONY'S FUNCTION BURST, WHEET WHEET.



Took many run-forward-and-jump-shots-burst then they're all so unglam, only for me to seeeeeeeeeee! I THINK THIS TWO ARE THE ONLY GLAM ONES. :D



HA HA SHUT UP VERY FAKE LA I KNOW!



Reg ten/ nine! :)



Karen neh neh never obey instructions.......!







LOOK AT SANDY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEE LA YOU, 10 MORE SECONDS ONLY LEH!!!!!!!! (To A!) TSK.



CHOU AH MA.



WE STINKED THE WHOLE SMELLY BUS WHOOPS. :B I-cafe sold out of strawberry milkshake today! :((((((((( Must be those earlier timeslots classes having 2.4 bought them all finish, never keep some for me! LOL LOL.

No comments: