Friday, July 4, 2008

I think today was rather productive, woke up at four today! Ram chum. Completed graph then wrote some letters :) Rounded everything up till around 5.30 then i played pool (AND I WON THAT WOMAN YEZ)

Oh yesssssss i think dava's a hmmmm.....(pealess!)

We were watching the news thingy then afterwhich we were supposed to write reflections. And being the very clumsly him, he accidentally minimise it (HA HA). So all of us were just staring blankly at the desktop with the sounds but w/o the video. Then he went: 'EH WHAT HAPPENED?! There is only sounds! AVA'S, HELP!!!' Apparently he didn't know how to maximize it back!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!

It doesn't seems funny though fineeeeeeeeee.! BUT WAIT IT WAS REALLY FUNNY EH HEH.

Ahahahaha anyway i'm happppppppy (briggin'!) I still haven't hit 45kilos yet, despite the large amt of chocolate intakes these few days (LIKE GORGING THEM ALL OKAY). I couldn't see my height!!! The woman wrote too SMALL. Pttttttff. AND X-RAY IS FASCINATING (!) I stood there for 3 seconds, and okay done!

Headed over the bugis and tampines after that, mango sale still on! I spotted a top, but that girl took the last piece!!!! I 'followed' her all the way to the changing room (HOPING THAT SHE WOULD NOT FIT IN IT OR WHATSOEVER) but a while later i overheard her saying to her boyfriend that she loved that piece alot and is going to but it..........! -.- WHAT LUCK I HAVE. (Puff)

Girls, let's go sign up for hiphop! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: