Monday, July 14, 2008





From left:
1. Renia licking karen's neck (!!)
2. Karen flowing with the wiiiiiiind.
3. Daphne licking my computer screen.
4. Siewting magically transformed into Joanne.
5. Joanne slapping Siewting's eye ha ha ha!


It was great to see 10 people for chung cheng prayer meeting today! Like from only a mere 3 people, its so grown bigger......and stronger :) Shared about nubian gents ha ha shuling act shy only! Oh and i've got to go thru The New Journey with renia....! Come renia renia, i'm your shee-fuuuuuu. :)




Dava had a week mc! I don't know what happened to him but but it does really sounds serious! :( Okay relief teacher was cool, she let me use my phoneyiez and i took videos' of zehao, samantha and eugene! I thought interaction was going to be cool again, but not until when our art teacher popped it, oh gracious. AT LEAST SHE LET US WATCHED HEROS, BUT URGH I FELL ASLEEP Z.



Chou Ah maaaaaaa, i still can't master the pajiao eyes eh! :(


'Best me. says:
Say thank you

Best me. says:
I give you kitkat leh!

Joanne. says:
OKAY THANK YOU VERIIII MUCH!


Best me. says:
GOOD GIRL.

Best me. says:
Rmb go NTUC buy choc for me.'

Yes corey fool, its vice versa, so please remember to buy me chocolates from ntuc too :)

No comments: