Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random thangz, but i suddenly remember that i was sleeping on the oven during home econs! HA HA HA HA HA the i remember someone saying that he would on the fire and burn my head...........-.-

Two.four today! Deproved (SIGH), 12.32 meeknits. Sidetrack, I CAN'T WAIT FOR NETBALL INTERCLASS 8B

TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I LUV CHINESE PERIOD SO SO MUCH HEE HEE. Coolio kungfu baby.! Hiak hiak hiakkkkkkkkk. What goes around comes around, have to do reflections on the film. TO THINK....what.

Oh and i missed the showdown yesterday! (How can iiiiiiii :-O) Cca phototaking @ 2.30. Chicken terri for lunch! Kangsing wanted to pour the whole lot of chilli flakes (?!) onto my plate!

***////////// I forgot that i had to change to jersey after school so i wore the wrong ___ to school today! Weird, plus it was _____ colour (Z) and it was exposed, leaving karen my assistant to adjust it back(But she always does a BAD job!). Gotcha renia (!!), STOP PULLING MY ___ _____! Sssshhhh. What suspenders...............! LMAO AH.




(SAME HEIGHT AHA)



Green yellow white 8)



Hot fudge sunday to end offfff! WHO TOOK THE MORE CHOCOLATE ONE AH. (Pok)

No comments: