Thursday, July 31, 2008

Left thumb was PITA, I hate sprains. YES LIKE ALOT D: I was asking different ones to massage my poor thumb throughout the day HA HA HA HA HA if you were one of the victims :B Terimakasih.



Super eggxited for cross country! .................Hangten or girdano, hairsprays?





Yesterday was the last lesson of life science! I'm really going to miss their lessons (I MEAN IT HOR!) Hahaha plus the countless number of times we stole chocolates from them, hoho! Chocolate ice cream! 8)



DRY ICE VERY FUN LE. ICE CREAM SO NICE ALSO. I WANT MORE I WANT MORE!



(I found this on the behind the projector screen! :))


Stolen! Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.



MISS IMELDA! MR REMUS QUICK ZIP FILE AND SEND ME THE PHOTOS YOU MEANIE POK!

Lit today was uh......... w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l, not. Atom, Air-tom, a-tomb, air-term, EH HOW TO PRONOUNCE LA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GG.

Cha yi ke..........! :) Someone hor, every thick-skin hor, can hold up the kettle hor, without complaining that its hot hor. Then hor, somemore steal my chips away horrrrrrrrrrrrrr.







Drank like five rounds of tea, super hot scald my tongue lol.


I heart Mister Zhihan alot alot lololz. 2 hours of free period, psp psp psp to the max! I AM SO GOING TO OWN MARCUS ONE DAY. (H) And whatsoever corey fool, i'm going to catch up with my pool one day, YOU SHALL SEE! I WAS JUST DOWN FOR POOL TODAY, LADYLUCK NOT BESIDE ME :(

Oh and thanks zehaoooooooooooo, for the 5 bucks loan during recess but we returned it to your by coins and bits, super sorry! And thanks for entrusting me with your psp.......! (LOL LOL LOL)



I yawned like 30+++ times today!!!!!!! SLEEP.



Oh wait, i said before i was heels over head for it riiiiiiiight hahaha okayz.


TMR FIRST JULY LEH. OH AND 5 ITEMS, SHUCKS.

No comments: