Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mr lam, library, (cool) THUMB lolly, audio recordings (!), chocolates, bus 10, tampines.

Handed the nubian gents invitation to lumps in the morn'! HE GAVE US THAT LOOK HA. (Go out with your girlfrien one time lesser LA) Recess was stuuuuupid. I helped sandy eat up with last fews mouthful of rice cuz dm came patrolling gee. (Daphne threw her bottle of pink dolphin into the bin RETARD) Oh siewting went home cuz of cramps, take care ayyy luv you! :D



He didn't know he didn't know, we prrrrrrro! :D



I spy with my third eye (B)



SAMUEL ASKED ME UPLOAD THIS PICTURE! :O

We've got a lucky draw (FULL OF STYROFOAM), and i got nothing!!!!!!!! I put in my hand, and felt styrofoam everywhere onlyyyyyyyy. :O I've got a thumb lolly in the end, cos corey didn't want it so he gave it to me! :B



(Thumbs up yo)



DAPHNE BROUGHT CHOCOLATES TOO. OKAY SO PARTY IN CONCOURSE :D :D :DDDD

Bused 10! CRAPPO WOMAN. Oh yes i almost forgot! Michelle wong zingy's track list has this JOANNE ONG artiste!!!!! (ITS ME, TOOT) SHE RECORDED ME AND SAVED IT IN HER PHONE MUSIC ZZZZZZZZ! (LOL LAME)










Big fat toeeeeeeeeeeee lolololololol. :B



Hello superwoman! Do you see one girl from behind looking at you! HA.

PS: I feel so anticipated to go home everyday now cuz there's chocolate chip cookies waiting for me! I hope they don't finish quick! OH NO NO.
PPS: WEEPENG HAS A BLOG AND HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH IN LOVE WITH HIS BLOG PEECKHURE :D :D
PPPS: Jozef is getting freaky.///////////// Zaach's mum ,tkcare! Same too, siewting's mum! Jayna stop injuring yourself ah HA!

No comments: