Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ugly betty's lesson are really boring and i don't like her cuz she took away my quiz paper with my six cute tortoises drawings on it :( :((( Bird's eye view from the top of lecture hall today during first period, one hour standing leyyyyyyyy just for a worksheet pttf.

I was spinning round and round during recess today on a rollar chair next to karen's bext friend (da piano haha) I ALMOST FELL OFF OKAYZZZZZ BUT VERY FUN + like rollar coaster like that ehhhhhhhhh :B

Eugene just wasn't his usual self during vball interclass today! Corey had a bad-smack-ball day, keep hitting the net but nehmind! Zehao, you owe me a big fat chicken rice meal for your rest of your life..................!

Nametag tomorrow! I hope i really hope this time they don't get it wrong!

No comments: