Saturday, July 31, 2010



Fop was kinda awesome. Like I said, every year is :) Had fun meeting up with the Chung cheng people in schl and headed over to stadium tgt. In metal button uniform. Tkgs was really outstanding, in green. Saw Rae Car Claudia Becky!

I like Don Moen. He is one talented guy. They invited a lady that climbed Mount Everest over too. Second time hearing from their team, first was during schl assembly. Was really inspiring to hear her talk again, how her team trained for 5 years before achieving their dream. I guess my Everest now is ... O's. Turn off hahahahahaha. 2 more months.

Okay so FOP WAS REALLY GOOD WITH PLANETSHAKERS/ DON MOEN/ GOOD SPEAKER/ BIG GOD/ LOVELY C3 there's nothing more to ask for.

I slept with wet hair and I just woke up but my hair is still not dry!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: