Monday, July 5, 2010

Just got back from airport study with sweetheart, headed to town and I got a new pair of shoes (yay happy!) and went for a night run byself. So now I am sweaty and stinky in front of my computer. Gna continue doing my dydx later hopefully. I can't wait for school!

I'm going to general office tomorrow morning to steal school's first aid because my house doesn't have any suitable medicine to apply. Oh gosh I dread bathing now. But yay school tomorrow! I don't know why I am excited.

WEINING I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE BUTTER COOKIES WITH YOU HEHEHE

Hear what the most epic person on earth have to say and laugh with me!!!!!!! "We ran out to get breakfast. Heh you would never believe this. Neither me nor my cousin had pockets right, so we just put the money in my cousin shoes. Then his show got hole, and I think some of the money
fell out."

WINNER (Y)


I love Dory :)


And Daphne & Rachel :)

OH YEAH MIKE CONNELL IS AWESOME!!!!!! He really is!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely admire how he could hear god's voice and just list out the problems the person is facing when he've never met the person before. He's a great pastor :)

No comments: