Friday, July 9, 2010

I missed Spain & Germany's match this morning!!!But I've got a message around 4 from pc saying that Spain won 1 - 0. Hahahahahahahahaha HE DIDN'T WIN HIS BET. Beginners luck wasn't with him. He bought Spain 2 - 1 and 2 -2.

Anyway we danced rumba for social dance during pe today! It was quite entertaining. Laughed at each other's partner. Yesterday was my last visit to cgh. Finally!!!! Then I visited doc at white sands. They gave me pills :( I had such a hard time swallowing them this morning!!!!!! I had to drink one whole cup before I can swallow it down. And when i swallow, the pill would somehow feel stuck on the upper part of my throat. Conclusion pills sucks lah because I don't know how to swallow them :(

I wanted to buy cheese pancake because I got some voucher thingy. I walked towards Jollibean and wanted to buy little did I realised it was actually Mr Bean's voucher and got utterly embarrassed. The 2 stalls look so alike, plus they sell similar stuffs :(

2 comments:

Corey said...

Who was your partner for dance?!

Joanne said...

Aren't you supposed to be at Marina Bay Sands!!! Clarence and Pc.