Saturday, July 10, 2010


Happy belated birthday car :) You had a great night the other time didn't you! Love you babe.


She cried :)










Yay food!

















Sam look good in here :)


Car is being reluctantly carried up


And off she goes, into the pool




Trapping her outside!




CAR IN ACTION


I love playing with static hair!













I remember the doc telling me to eat light, like porridge. And I remember my mum was right beside me. But she got me back prata, chicken rice and peanut pancake back for my dinner! Shld I go for the healthier way or succumb to temptation? Obviously the latter hehehe.

Anyway it was Chee yann's birthday bbq yesterday. Had fun! I love hotdogs, i really love them but they told me hotdog is similar to nuggets (and i love nuggets too pttf), although i am grossed out by how they are manufactured, i still eat them because i love them too much!

Prayer really works wonder :) The sky was rather dark around 6 and we were afraid that it'd rain. The other side across the sea was already raining and we were hoping the dark clouds would not carry it to our area. Miraculously, it really didn't rain at our area (tho it was super windy) and blue clouds started to come out instead! :)

Oh and we were talking about World cup finals and cy's dad thought it would be a good idea to watch the finals in church, so he immediately contacted elder freddy. Cool isn't it! And WE ACTUALLY HAVE 75% POSSIBILITY OF WATCHING WORLD CUP FINALS IN CHURCH!!!!!! Spain sit one side, Holland the other side.

I hope it'd confirmed and my parents would allow too hehehe exciting!

Today was back to school day. Boring saturday without Megalife :( Plus chinese was bad. But we had fun in preparing our haunted house for the bazaar!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY FUN!!!! Stupid wig is so annoying. Makeup, costumes, setting up of layout, screaming.

They were pasting newspapers onto the windows and then they realised they pasted a page of obituary right at the top and there's this man who seems like he's staring at us and the whole room HAHAHAHA so we're like quick take out QUICK QUICK! HAHAHAHA. I can't wait for bazaar!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Renia are going to be the hopsotch school girls, okay I don't know if I'm supposed to say. I'm not allowed to post pictures until its over :(

Anyway we had chapalan dry run and HAHAHAHA SCREAM LIKE MAD. We're like wah own classmates still can manage to scare own classmates, like that how?! We cannot scream one.

OKAY I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR BAZAAAR!!!!!!

No comments: