Wednesday, July 28, 2010







Totally agree today's chinese test was a disaster. Major. Out of the 20 chinese words which consist of 40 marks, I can count the number of questions I did using on hand. Hm so means I lost 32 marks not including my other questions which I skipped. So yesss, sian not again fail face.

On a happier note, Siewting passed me Redondo on the way back home in the car. Teehee so happy!!! Thankq love love :) My plan not to eat junk food for a week has been futile once again.

Hv been doing revisions for every lessons in schl now. Can't wait for after prelims where I can stay at home and do self revision instead. (Ps Redondo is so so addictive!!!) Anyway yeah I still hate chinese CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER IT.

Off to do some history? Oh and I wna watch Inception!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne! Bri here :) I watched inception already, it's super niceeeeeeee. must watch! (;

Hui Shan said...

HI JOANNE I MISS U JIAYOU FOR PRELIMS LUV U :)

Daphne said...

They don't use that thingy for the cups anymore :(

Joanne said...

Bri??? Hahahahaha. I don't really get initials! HAHA YES I WNA WATCH INCEPTION but i dont think its showing already :(

Huishan: HI LOVE I MISS YOU PLENTY TOO HEHEHE I AM GOING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH U NEXT WEEK <3

Daphne: Hahaha what thingys for what cups!!!